Swimming Lessons Terms & Conditions
Kids group class
- Absentee Students who are absent for the whole month will still be liable to pay for fees or risk their slots taken up
- Absentee No compensations or make-up classes for students who are absent for any reason.
- Public Holiday No lessons during public holidays unless advised differently by the Instructor.
- Chinese New Year Eve and 7 days of Chinese New Year will be considered as public holiday.
- Bad Weather No make-up or replacement lesson for classes not conducted when pool is closed due to bad weather.
- 5th Week Break Only 4 lessons will be conducted on months with 5 weeks. The 5th week will be cancelled unless changed by Instructor.
Adult group class
- Course is a total of 10 lessons.
- Student are to complete 10 lessons in 10 consecutive weeks (unless lesson cancelled by instructor).
- Lesson will be conducted as usual despite any weather conditions.
- No replacement of class for any reasons.
- Last minute cancellation will still be counted as a lesson taken unless instructor is informed 1 day in advanced.
- All 4 lessons have to be consumed within 30 days starting from the first lesson. Any outstanding lessons will be forfeited with no compensation.
- Schedule for make up lessons (for the whole group) will be in favor of the instructor’s availability.
Pools (public swimming complex/condominium) may be closed due to lightning risk. The pool management team has the decision to close the pool due to lightning risk. If you need to know status of the clousure, please consult the pool management and not the instructor.
As we are offering a service, we do not generally issue refunds after lessons. Refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Singapore Swimming Academy. No refunds will be given after 7 days from the first lesson. Please note that by any payment made, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
Photography & Videography
You hereby confer on Singapore Swimming Academy Pte Ltd the absolute and irrevocable right
and permission with respect to the photographs that Singapore Swimming Academy Pte Ltd has
taken of my child / myself in which he/she may be included with others:
a) To copyright the same in Singapore Swimming Academy Pte Ltd name or any other name that
Singapore Swimming Academy Pte Ltd may select;
b) To use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in
conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose
whatsoever, including (but not by way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade,
c) To use my name or my child’s name in connection therewith if Singapore Swimming Academy
Pte Ltd so decides.
You hereby release and discharge Singapore Swimming Academy Pte Ltd from all and any
claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including
any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
This authorization and release shall inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, licensees
and assigns of photographer as well as the person(s) for whom he/she took the photographs.
You fully understand the contents hereof. For children under 16, you represent that you are the
parent/guardian of the above named model. You hereby consent to the foregoing on his/her
We will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss of life while attending this course and this includes all cost, and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.
Singapore Swimming Academy reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice.